Monday, April 16, 2007
Taking Stock of My Work
I think I told my story well. I mentioned a lot of backround information about my family and their association with reading. I told stories inside the story especially well. I think the title could be improved . Also, I think the narrative should be longer. To come up with ideas I just thought back to when I started reading by myself, it was optional but it was over the summer and due when we got back to school. I did most of the drafting in class and then typed it up and thought of more information to put in. Then, that was my first draft. Then, we had the peer editing, I took that info and fixed/added things and then I was done. I didn't have any photos. I respect my classmates opinions so I used their help for my paper. The last thing I need to do is come up with a good title.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment